TayHeardle is a musical game designed for Taylor Swift fans who are confident in their knowledge of her songs. Similar to Wordle, this game challenges ...
TayHeardle is a musical game designed for Taylor Swift fans who are confident in their knowledge of her songs. Similar to Wordle, this game challenges players to guess the title of a Taylor Swift song based on just a few seconds of the song's introduction. With six chances to guess correctly, players must rely on their familiarity with Taylor Swift's discography to succeed in this musical challenge.
How to play
- The first second of a Taylor Swift song is played at the beginning of each round of TayHeardle. To determine the title of the song, players must pay close attention and apply their expertise.
- There are six chances for players to guess the song's title correctly. They advance to the following round if their guess is correct.
- Longer Clips with Each Attempt: Players receive an additional two seconds of the music to listen to in order to determine the title with every incorrect guess. Each time, the duration of the clips is increased: from 2 seconds to 4 seconds to 7 seconds to 11 seconds to 16 seconds (+5).
- Use the 'Skip' Button: Players can use the 'Skip' button to skip to the next second of the song without guessing if they are stuck and unable to recognize the tune.
- Song List Matching: When a player types the name of a song they think it is, the game displays a list of songs with names that are similar to what they typed.
- Reset at Midnight: Depending on each player's time zone, the game resets each day at midnight, presenting a fresh challenge and a different Taylor Swift song to identify.
- Wordle version known as Taylordle is available for users who want a more conventional Wordle experience. Players have six chances to correctly guess a five-letter Taylor Swift-related word in the game Taylordle.